Supervisor Role – In our Wakefield Office
In addition to a senior advisor’s role you will also:
- Take responsibility for the supervision of other senior and junior advisors.
- Support and assist other team members with legal and procedural queries on cases.
- Assist in the day to day running of the office and the team including managing workload and systems.
- Complete file reviews for other team members.
- Support junior members of the team in their progression.
- Support the management team in managing performance and contributing towards firm’s systems and procedures and business development.
- You will be responsible for maintaining your IAAS supervising senior caseworker accreditation with the Law Society. We will fund one re-accreditation exam and support you with a paid study day in preparation.