If you are a national of a country that falls within the EEA or are a national of Switzerland, you can automatically reside, work and study in the UK.
You may want to apply for an EEA Registration Certificate which can be very useful as proof of your legal status to live and work in the UK.
This can also be used to support an application for an EEA Family Permit as well as an EEA Residence Card.
To be eligible for an EEA Registration Certificate you must be from one of the member states, and must be working, actively seeking work, studying or otherwise able to financially support yourself.
Brexit: concerned about the impact of the UK leaving the European Union and would like some advice on this then call us for advice.
Halliday Reeves are a law firm who can help by:
- advising you of you Immigration options
- checking your documents to ensure they comply with the requirements of an application
- prepare and submit your Immigration application
- prepare a Letter of Representation
- liaise with the Home Office
- as lawyers assuring you of our best attention at all times